The Colorado Section of the PGA promotes involvement in and enjoyment of the game of golf for the golfers of Colorado, Eastern Wyoming, and a small part of South Dakota. The purpose of the Section shall be to promote the enjoyment and involvement in the game of golf within the Section, and to contribute to its growth by providing services to golf professionals and the golf industry within the Section.
Colorado PGA REACH
Colorado PGA REACH is the charitable foundation of the Colorado PGA. The programming created and supported by PGA REACH focuses on serving three key pillars:
Colorado PGA REACH works daily to support the efforts of PGA Professionals across our Section as they try to make a difference in their local communities. PGA REACH programming ensures that regardless of your age or your background, cost will never inhibit one’s involvement and enjoyment of the game of golf. The activities of Colorado PGA REACH are centered on a few guiding tenets.
- Colorado PGA REACH strongly believes golf is a game for all.
- Colorado PGA REACH knows that introduction to the game at a young age can improve and advance opportunities for youth.
- Colorado PGA REACH has proven that golf is an excellent rehabilitation tool for our military veterans.
- Colorado PGA REACH strives to make golf inclusive of people from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds and for individuals with disabilities.
- Colorado PGA REACH strongly believes golf promotes family values, health, wellness, fitness and leads to productive citizenship.
To get involved with Colorado PGA REACH or for more information, please visit coloradopga.com or contact Colorado PGA Executive Director, Eddie Ainsworth, PGA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Step back in time and share in the rich 58-year history of the Colorado PGA and professional golf in Colorado. Gracing the Bear Dance grand entryway, a one-of-a kind collection of memorabilia and photographs occupies over 1,000 square feet, and is a lasting tribute to the achievements of the Colorado PGA and its member golf professionals. Headquartered at Bear Dance since it’s opening in April of 2002, The Colorado PGA and its rapidly growing membership moved from its former location to our golf course in an attempt to provide the greatest overall benefit to the association and its members. Today, the more than 800 members and apprentices of the Colorado PGA are proud to call The Golf Club at Bear Dance their home. We invite you to stop by and take a moment to stroll through Colorado’s most significant golf landmark, created to highlight the Colorado PGA’s rich history and extraordinary presence throughout the years.